A deep cleaning is almost the same as a relocation cleaning - which means that everything is thoroughly cleaned, more in depth than usual. The only difference is that during a relocation cleaning the property is empty and free of personal belongings, allowing cleaning inside the cabinets.
During deep cleaning the clients still live in the house and personal belongings are present, therefore the closets, drawers and cupboards are not (or only partially) cleaned on the inside.
What is included in a Deep cleaning?
- Dusting and cleaning all horizontal surfaces
- Dusting the ceilings and walls
- Wipe all doors, door frames, moldings
- Polish glazed interior and exterior doors
- Polishing mirrors
- Clean and dry lamps
- Clean the dishwasher inside and out
- Clean of the oven and microwave inside and out
- Defrost and clean the refrigerator and freezer
- Clean the extractor hood
- Wipe the cabinets and drawers inside (only for relocation cleaning) and out
- Deep clean bathtubs / showers / sinks and toilets
- Carry out garbage bags